Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Search(Excavation) on a position, artillery of the BEF (dynamo 1940)

Article about: dear friends hello, here is the result(profit) of an exit(release) made in October, 2007 with my friend Didier and his son, on the former(ancient) position of artillery, the BEF IN MAY / JUN

Default Search(Excavation) on a position, artillery of the BEF (dynamo 1940)

dear friends hello, here is the result(profit) of an exit(release) made in October, 2007 with my friend Didier and his son, on the former(ancient) position of artillery, the BEF IN MAY / JUNE, 1940.

tipodes, of FM bren, and an English pickaxe

Small surprise in quoted(esteemed) by the tripodes:liee enfied mk3 and box(cash desk) of charger bren (space: ()

General view.

English knife in stainless steel dated on 1939 with regimental number.

Liee enfield mk3, with micrometric increase and adjustable drift
    The liee enfield will not be restored, and not exposed(explained) there such as it is.

Huilier (with its still intact oil) and washhouse with standard(cannon), contained in the butt(stick) of the liee enfield.

The affut to spread(display) and dégrippé (even the elévatine)

[img]
    http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/11/14/75/94/copie_51.jpg[/img]

amitier

Default Re: Search(Excavation) on a position, artillery of the BEF (dynamo 1940)

Great photos Prospector59,thanks! It would be nice to see that Enfield all cleaned up though.

?

Default Re: Search(Excavation) on a position, artillery of the BEF (dynamo 1940)

Very nice soil- near PH 5,5, the condition of the steel is perfect and rust don't eat the steel due of very neutral ground. Nice findings!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Nice very nice

Great finds mate cheers Raymond