Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

is there any battlefield in ukraine

Article about: is there any battlefield in ukraine? if there is i want to dug up i live in turkey but have my own house there so i can stay easily is anyone can help me regards emre

?

Default is there any battlefield in ukraine

is there any battlefield in ukraine? if there is i want to dug up i live in turkey but have my own house there so i can stay easily is anyone can help me regards emre

Default Re: is there any battlefield in ukraine

Kiev has a series of bunkers that ring the city as does Odessa but most have been extensively dug. In addition the shear amount of unexploded ordinance is a major hinderance.

If you are willing to hire a few locals who know the turf and have experience with ordinance, you could make some nice finds.

A number of the major delaying actions by the Red army took place in the Ukraine, I suggest a bit of basic research using battle maps overlaying present day maps for starters.

But realize, you are in someone else's country and if you do not work with people you know and trust you are taking a big chance.
    My cousin is with a Western defense contractor who does work for the Ukr Government and he tells me the amount of criminal activity is quite high, so be safe!

?

yes ukr goverment is very strict about every rules have been there many times last time when i went there i bought a luftwaffe pilot framed photo in the customs they called police to control it i said i bought it from bazaar i like old photos they opened the frame and controled it after they said you can go but i was so afraidlol

?

If you speaks Russian, then you can find some peoples in Russian forums. Surely there a lot of places to dig. Even our forum members I think digging in that area
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

i speak russian but not so good but here is ok i like here and members nice to meet you all regards emre

To give you an idea of what is around Kiev, check this site.

Kiev - Ukraine - History of Ukraine - Serpent's Wall

It is a few years old but it might give you an idea of what the local conditions are like.

?

Quote by mr.dirt View Post
    To give you an idea of what is around Kiev, check this site.

Kiev - Ukraine - History of Ukraine - Serpent's Wall

It is a few years old but it might give you an idea of what the local conditions are like.
    thank you very much for your care

Always glad to assist a fellow member!

?

Try the Korson-Cherkassy area.

The "Serpents Wall" is a great site and very interesting.