Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Underwater historic video from Serbia

Article about: In last 2 years me and my friends are making a documentary underwater film about ancient Roman capital city Sirmium where were 10 roman emperors. Yellow Seal is the name of the diving club i

digitalnistudio
    ?

Cool Underwater historic video from Serbia

In last 2 years me and my friends are making a documentary underwater film about ancient Roman capital city Sirmium where were 10 roman emperors. Yellow Seal is the name of the diving club in Sremska Mitrovica. Members of this club and me are exploring river Sava. We filmed scenes never seen before and I decided to make documentary film named Yellow Seal. In trailer you can see the ruins of the ancient roman Artemis bridge where Sts. Irinej was killed, parts of roman arts, harbour, galley, coins, nails and other artifacts. Also there is a French military boat sunken in Second World War, many anchors and prehistoric bones and that's not all. The best of all is that nobody has dived in Sava before. Nothing of that has been ever filmed because people think that is impossible to see anything in mud waters. That's wrong as you can see. If you are interested for a real discovery of river Sava and ancient Sirmium, please contact me. You can come to Serbia to eplore or dive together with us, as you like more.

You can see video here:
    YouTube - Yellow Seal Trailer by Branislav Ninkovic

Everything you need about Sirmium you can find here:
    Sirmium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Default Re: Underwater historic video from Serbia

Welcome to the forum and great video. Thanks for sharing with us. How deep is the water where you are diving, and how long can you stay down on each dive? Very interesting finds, and fantatic history.

Jay

digitalnistudio
    ?

First, thanks for nice comment... In the dark water there's more then 20m, but where you can see a daylight it's about 5m and more. You can stay down 2-3 hours each time. There is more items but I didn't put everything in this short video. Next time I'll upload some pictures of middle (dark) age daggers and other ancient Roman things like arrows. This is millitary forum, isn't it?

Welcome to the forum!

While not WW2, these are interesting things to see and many of us like other periods in history. Please feel free to show them!

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for showing your interesting video. Please keep us updated with your progress?
    Good luck,
    navyman.

?

Wow, very interesting

Truly Interesting. Thank You for posting!

digitalnistudio
    ?

Thanks for comments. Here is some photos. Not high quality because that's taken from video.

digitalnistudio
    ?

More photos:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Underwater historic video from Serbia   Underwater historic video from Serbia  

Underwater historic video from Serbia   Underwater historic video from Serbia  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.