Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Bayonet for FAL, type A to share

Article about: I picked this up to figure out what is was since it was cheap and I did not know for sure. Turns out it is a Type A bayonet for the FAL rifle based on the US M4 design. This was prior to the

Default Bayonet for FAL, type A to share

I picked this up to figure out what is was since it was cheap and I did not know for sure. Turns out it is a Type A bayonet for the FAL rifle based on the US M4 design. This was prior to the FAL having a flash hider and the prongs on the bayonet were for that purpose. I believe this was made in Belgium but happy to stand corrected and educated. Kind of interesting and learned something today. Still a cheap bayonet.
    John

Bayonet for FAL, type A to shareBayonet for FAL, type A to shareBayonet for FAL, type A to shareBayonet for FAL, type A to shareBayonet for FAL, type A to share

Neat! The integrated muzzle device on this is interesting. Here's what it would look like paired with an early model (flash hider-less) FAL:

Bayonet for FAL, type A to share

I've always liked the FAL, both aesthetically and for its use in history. Also a fan of it's competitor, the H&K G3.

Nice find!

Great Pic. Thanks for sharing.
    John

?

An interesting bayonet design. The Belgians made some for export but i don't know how to tell them apart. I've been looking for one for a while but they don't come up often in Australia.

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    ... I believe this was made in Belgium ...
    me too !
    Bayonets of Belgium