Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany

Article about: Hi all, I bought this Czech VZ24 bayonet and when doing research on it, I came across a article that said when the Germans took over Czechoslovakia, they issued the VZ24 rifle and VZ24 bayon

Default Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany

Hi all,
    I bought this Czech VZ24 bayonet and when doing research on it, I came across a article that said when the Germans took over Czechoslovakia, they issued the VZ24 rifle and VZ24 bayonets to the German military. I know the Germans had stamps on their bayonets when issued and reissued. If this bayonet was reissued by the Germans where would I find the stamp?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany   Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany  

Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany   Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany  

Czech VZ24 bayonet don’t know if it was issued by Germany  

I don't see the Czech Army stamping on it so this is probably an export model. The early German versions having a Waffenamt on the bottom rear part of the blade forging between the grip plates. Best Regards, Fred

?

This is a slovakian Povazska Bystrica Vz.24 bayonet, mostly proofed 1937 into CS army and used to Romania contract, the pommel marking could be of romanian rifle? i dont see what is there stamped. the scabbard is a bad rework typical to see on romanian refurbishment. b.r.Andy

Very interesting, thank you guys!