Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Estonia- new and nice law, bayo deactivation

Article about: I just wondered and I need to say thanks to the smart heads for a new law. I was wait this law all my life and I'am happy that the peoples who create the laws such a smart guys. Everyday som

?

Exclamation Estonia- new and nice law, bayo deactivation

I just wondered and I need to say thanks to the smart heads for a new law.
    I was wait this law all my life and I'am happy that the peoples who create the laws such a smart guys. Everyday something new or some changes in the law- probably someone wait till the EU tell to others EU members:- "oh look what'a smart guy contrive a nice low! We absolutely forget about that..."
    Now abou the new law:
    All bayonets must be deactivated- the part where they fastened to the rifle must be welded, due of potential crime can fasten it to the rifle and will kill someone...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Estonia- new and nice law, bayo deactivation

Wow I feel safer already. Although, I don't think anybody has been bayonetted around these parts well...... let's see???????? Since the Cival War. If we had a law like that I could rest easy. What will they think of next? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

Unbelievable!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Of all my visits to Estonia i have yet to see someone running around the streets with a bayonet attached to a rifle !!!!

So why do you need a law to prevent something that doesn't occur !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

i´m not leaving my house anymore, there are too many guys with their rifles outside on the streets....... and what`s that...... oh my god they´r attaching bayos on their rifles now in the middle of the day
    Ok ok bad joke maybe, but I can´t imagine somebody commit crime like that. imagine somebody robbing a gas station with bayo attached to k98. how many times have you heard about occasion like that? kitchen knife and axe are commonly on the hand of a bad guy. broom handle + kitchen knife= spear this is more likely to be a threat to someones health!

furious as hell
    Marks

Come to think of it. I'm not to sure that anybody was ever really thrilled about having to fix a bayonette. Being in that position might mean that "it's really getting ready to hit the fan" I remember being in the service and having to fix bayonettes for riot training. I would have loved to tell the Platoon Sergeant, "Sorry can't do it, my bayonettes been deactivated." A day late and a dollar short typical of my life.

?

Estonia is becoming Great Britain ... nice ;-))

I thought the polititians have now problems to solve which where caused by the land of the hope. But it looks like this liberal antigun s*hit is still on the table

Br
    Osti

My father has warned me, i did not believe, but he was right

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Unbelievable!

Cheers, Ade.

+1

?

'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.' ~ Thomas Jefferson

I can believe the point of view of the government. With a bayonet attached, a rifle becomes a very dangerous weapon. You might hurt yourself, when cleaning the barrel, before shooting somebody with it.
    This law prevents a lot wounds at those who will use the rifle. On this way the government applies to the European QA standards, and now it's save to handle the rifle. You can even get a QA certificate, what will indicate you shot somebody, on a save way, by not able to fix a bayonet. Therefore you want be responsable for any damage. (keep the certificate at the weapon at all times).

Next very dangerous part is the sling for the rifle. When not used correctly, it can be dangerous when wrapped arround the neck. Therefore the slings should be cut in the middle, so they wont form a loop anymore.
    You will get a law for that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast