Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help in dagger identification…..

Article about: Hello everyone, Hopefully I’m posting this in the right forum, anyway a neighbor gave me this dagger to identify, and I’m at a loss. The blade is double sided, with one sides edge being

Default Help in dagger identification…..

Hello everyone,
    Hopefully I’m posting this in the right forum, anyway a neighbor gave me this dagger to identify, and I’m at a loss. The blade is double sided, with one sides edge being longer than the other, the handle looks riveted maybe? The hilt has a slight tilt, and oddly shaped, there are no maker marks on this once so ever, I’m at a loss, maybe it’s just a hand-made piece, from an unknown timeline, conflict, or lesser known nation, someone had given it to my neighbor and he’s had it for a decade or so, anyone, any ideas? Danke!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in dagger identification…..   Help in dagger identification…..  

Help in dagger identification…..   Help in dagger identification…..  

Hi Kristian..I will move this to the Bayo and Trench Knives forum for further review.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ty, my friend!

It's a WW II Italian fighting knife in poor condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ty, my friend!