Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

help to identfy this knife

Article about: ATTACH=CONFIG]154860[/ATTACH]Attachment 154861Attachment 154860Attachment 154861hi every one HOPE I AM IN THE RIGHT FORUM i am new to this but i was collecting knives and baonets when i was

sid the knife
    ?

Default help to identfy this knife

ATTACH=CONFIG]154860[/ATTACH]Attachment 154861Attachment 154860Attachment 154861hi every one HOPE I AM IN THE RIGHT FORUM i am new to this but i was collecting knives and baonets when i was younger and have now got a renewed interest again . and still have some left in my collection 1 of which i am trying to identify AND HAS BEEN IN MY COLLECTION FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS i have been all around the web but havnt had any luck so far so i was wondering if any body can help with this
    the only markings i can find are JC4 ? WATTS SHEFFIELD ESTB 1765 WITH BRASS NUCKLES AND I THINK THE HANDLE IS SOME TYPE OF WOOD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help to identfy this knife   help to identfy this knife  

Default Re: help to identfy this knife

Nice knife

Have a look here you may find some info

Military Fighting Knives/Collection

sid the knife
    ?

hi thanks for the link but i have already been on this site and many others and still not found any thing i have even tried to research the makers name and still nothing . any body else have any sugestions

?

Hi Sid... try Bayonet based Fighting Knives and snyderstreasures.com/pages/knuckle_knives.htm (they have lots) or donrearic.com/brassknuckles.html or a simple google search for fighting daggers with attached knuckle duster... that brings up quite a few sites... good luck, cheers, Hansi

Bit of a long shot but have you tried this site for information on the maker. I'm sure if you ask on there just about the name WATTS SHEFFIELD ESTB 1765 someone will come up with something.

Sheffield History - Sheffield Memories

Good luck.

Knuckle Duster Collector, looking for old knuckle dusters please email me with what you have got. Thanks WANTED BC41 KNUCKLE DUSTER