Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My small trench knife collection.

Article about: I've been interested in knives and edged weapons got many years, and in that time have obtained a small collection of trench knives. These include: L.F.&C. handled Randall model 2 knuckl

Default My small trench knife collection.

I've been interested in knives and edged weapons for many years, and in that time have obtained a small collection of trench knives.
    These include: L.F.&C. handled Randall model 2 knuckle , Gregory WWII knuckle, British Commando eastern pattern knuckle, Fairbairn Sykes knuckle, M3 bayonet Knuckle, Wines M G F S knuckle, Wines last resort.
    The Randall and the Gregory have been verified original, but the eastern pattern I am pretty sure is a copy.
    The Faribairn Sykes, M3, MGFS and the small black last resort came from a very reliable source.
    My small trench knife collection.

That's a very nice collection. See if you can find the very rare New Zealand army WW2 fighting knife with alloy hilt and knuckle guard.

Nice collection.
    I've always been intrigued by the FS knuckle knife. I have never seen one in
    person and have always heard differing opinions on their authenticity.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Greetings,

Nice collection, any chance of a close up of the Randall's blade markings? Thank you, for taking the time to share your collection with us.

V/r Lance

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice collection.
    I've always been intrigued by the FS knuckle knife. I have never seen one in
    person and have always heard differing opinions on their authenticity.
    The FS came from an individual with direct link to our SAS.
    I can't confirm that it's an original FS blade, only that it's seen active duty so to speak.
    The FS, the M3 and the other two black handled knives came for the same source.

Quote by militariaone View Post
    Greetings,

Nice collection, any chance of a close up of the Randall's blade markings? Thank you, for taking the time to share your collection with us.

V/r Lance
    Sure.
    Couple of pictures in different light.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small trench knife collection.   My small trench knife collection.  

Quote by harley90 View Post
    Sure.
    Couple of pictures in different light.
    Awesome, thank you again!

V/r Lance