Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

strange beast ...

Article about: Hi, has anyone of you ever seen such a bayonet? There is not really much to be found in the literature about this bayonet. If any of you have further or more detailed information about this

Default strange beast ...

Hi,

has anyone of you ever seen such a bayonet?

There is not really much to be found in the literature about this bayonet.

If any of you have further or more detailed information about this bayonet, please post it here in this thread.

This is not a bayonet from my collection, but I may use and show the pictures after I have obtained written permission from the owner beforehand.

Thanks in advance,
    R.
    strange beast ...strange beast ...strange beast ...strange beast ...strange beast ...strange beast ...

AK Bayonet with the Integrated Wire-Cutters...

MAP
    ?

I don't think I've ever seen an AK with a handle like that. Could it be put together?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi,
    Bayo is Soviet, from type M1959.

strange beast ...
    Luc

?

Hi,
    Second part of the explanation.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Your bayo seems to be uncommon.

strange beast ...

Quote by Narcis View Post
    Hi,
    Second part of the explanation.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Your bayo seems to be uncommon.

strange beast ...
    Yes, it really is!

PRE
    ?

The location and style of numbering reminds me of pre-WWII Yugoslav bayonets.

?

Interesting piece, should be deciphered the marking is really Izhewsk? the serialing on that crosspiece is not typical, question remains too is the handle one piece, and how was fixed then the pommel with slot area to handle. Strange seal material around the end of wood grip.

Hello,

I consider the piece to be a private handicraft.

Scabbard, rubber grip and the bayonet are Hungarian. Modell 1963.
    Is the press stud metal or plastic? Looks like a slot was sanded in afterwards.
    If the press stud is metal, a 6x4 has been added to it.

The metal parts appear sandblasted and painted blue.

The carrying part comes from the GDR.

Greetings

?

Personally i am little surpriced is already written in katalog or book, this would speak for small numbers variation??, maybe presentation or something else, in book is identical piece presented when there is a 1586 on crossguard, the triangle stamp would be not real for hungarians so crosspiece is probably from different piece. In books is too same triangle marked on scabbard, so its possible the piece is same as in book. The grey DDR haenger could be added later. Evident is that the blade was rotated as normal AKM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast