Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife Example

Article about: One of the knives I picked up the past couple years. Kind of fits my collecting and a fairly interesting knife. I only found one other example posted by MAP. This one has a couple of letters

Default U.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife Example

One of the knives I picked up the past couple years. Kind of fits my collecting and a fairly interesting knife. I only found one other example posted by MAP. This one has a couple of letters stamped near the top of the scabbard. I am assuming some type of arsenal rework markings.
    All thoughts and opinions are welcome.
    John

U.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife ExampleU.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife ExampleU.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife ExampleU.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife ExampleU.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife ExampleU.S. M-1904 Hospital Corps Knife Example

?

Interesting knife - I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection but I don't think I've ever seen one in person here in Australia.

MAP
    ?

Great example. Nicer than mine. My scabbard was unfortunately treated cause some sections to rot.

Congrats. Nice find
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice example! I've got a 1911 dated one without its scabbard I bought off an older collector who was selling his stuff to pay medical bills.
    I wasn't intending to get one originally but I thought I would help him out!
    Glad I did in the end as they are awesome blades.

Wild looking knife.