Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Don't Believe All You Read in Books !!

Article about: I made a few mistakes in my old books, most of which were published well before the advent of the Internet. But I never thought I'd live to see this day. Now I die die happy ! The 'Knights C

Default Don't Believe All You Read in Books !!

I made a few mistakes in my old books, most of which were published well before the advent of the Internet.

But I never thought I'd live to see this day.

Now I can die happy !

The 'Knights Cross' (or should that be 'Knight's Cross' ? ) 'God' has finally admitted that he, too, can make mistakes in his books ....... even after having Internet access !

Sorry, Dietrich ........ I know you'll probably never see this, but I couldn't resist !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Don't Believe All You Read in Books !!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Don't Believe All You Read in Books !!
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Funny. I just came over here from that thread on WAF.

Dietrich manned up and gave that humble and honest reply. That evidently wasn't enough for a couple rabble rousers over there and they tried to pick at him in several replies and see if they could get a more defensive reaction.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Each book is only one source of additional information. Anyone who does not except that fact is just stuck on books. There are many new resources, including this forum and others that have found or confirmed much new information.
    John