Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Book on Luftwaffe ROAG and Flight Engineer Badges Vol III

Article about: Here is a new book hot off the presses having just been published in the last few months. I highly recommend this book (as well as the other volumes) See post 36 of the attached link. https:

MAP
    ?

Default New Book on Luftwaffe ROAG and Flight Engineer Badges Vol III

Here is a new book hot off the presses having just been published in the last few months.

I highly recommend this book (as well as the other volumes)

See post 36 of the attached link. Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)

Needless to say it is an excellent comprehensive reference book. Besides large photos, the book opens with a long introduction giving the history of these awards. Then transitions to detailed commentary sorted by Maker on the variant types and construction of each award, including the Makers Mark, Rivets, Hinges, catch, etc. It includes section on cloth versions, presentation cases/packets, mini's/stickpins, award documents and post war variants and reproductions.

This book lives up to the first two volumes by the authors - The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of World War II 1933-1945, a two volume set

Stay tuned for the next book (Vol IV) which will cover the Observer and Pilot Commemorative Badges.

New Book on Luftwaffe ROAG and Flight Engineer Badges Vol III
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Book on Luftwaffe ROAG and Flight Engineer Badges Vol III
    P
    Many