MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Headgears of Hitler Germany Book review help please

Article about: I tried searching the reference library forum and must not know how to search correctly to get the best results or just plain stupid. Frustrated with my lack of skills. I enter the full sear

Default Headgears of Hitler Germany Book review help please

I tried searching the reference library forum and must not know how to search correctly to get the best results or just plain stupid. Frustrated with my lack of skills. I enter the full search 'Headgears of Hitler Germany' and get way too many results when expecting a couple.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this book as I am looking to add to my reference book library. I can buy for $45. Would this be a good addition? Worthy of $45.
    All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Headgears of Hitler Germany Book review help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Headgears of Hitler Germany Book review help please
    P
    Many

Hello John,

Don't be too hard on yourself..

Here is the link to the reference library section with the cloth headgear..

Cloth Headgear of the Third Reich

Based on what I am seeing I think you should get this book.. There were apparently 5 volumes so I think that the authors must have done something right...

I would add it to my collection, but then again I am a book addict..

Smitty

Hi John, I bought a copy when it first came out. Worth having.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

HI John ..I have all Wims Volumes on head gear and echo Ades reply ...will benefit the researcher greatly as these volumes are exhaustive in content.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

John,

Moved your thread to the "Book Discussions" section.

I think I have a few of Wim's books somewhere. If I remember correctly, they are excellent books. But they are now 30 years old so photo quality is not up to modern standards. And unlike some modern reference books that are heavily focused on Photos with limited text. Wim's books are much more focused on text. This is in itself not a negative. It is just different.
    Last edited by MAP; 01-16-2021 at 02:34 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for the advice & information. I was able to pick up for $40.
    John

Excellent reference books, I have all 5, I couldn’t recommend Wims book enough.
    "Per Ardua"

?

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Excellent reference books, I have all 5, I couldn’t recommend Wims book enough.
    x 2, Great book !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "