Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles

Article about: Steve and I have updated our 2012 volume of Italy's Battle Rifle. All hard copies are spoken for, but digital copies are available at: Russ Arendell Weapons, ephemera, accoutrements, uniform

?

Default Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles

Steve and I have updated our 2012 volume of Italy's Battle Rifle. All hard copies are spoken for, but digital copies are available at: Russ Arendell Weapons, ephemera, accoutrements, uniforms, etc. are covered within. Happy New Years to all, Russ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles
    P
    Many

?

Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles

Great book with amazing detail !

?

Thank you Sir!!

Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles

?

So this one also covers the bayonets used on Italian rifle's?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Yes Sir, it sure does. Everthing related to the Carcano rifle. I will post this thread to the forum MAP indicated. Regards, Russ

?

Thank you Sir!. This sounds like one I'll add.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

300 pounds worth of "Italy's Battle Rifle", were left on the driveway today. All pre-orders being packed up through the week and sent out. Proud poppa showing off his children. Wink.

Italys Battle Rifle: Story of the Mannlicher-Carcano Series of Rifles

MAP
    ?

Moved to Reference Library.

Russ: If you send me the same information as your other book I will add it to the library. ( I can already use your photo in 1st post)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I will Sir. My apologies. Best, Russ