Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

On a knife's edge and retribution by author prit buttar

Article about: Just wanted to recommend these two other great reads by Prit Buttar. Both are newer books I have completed along with THE RECKONING. On a Knife's Edge deals with Manstein's counterattack aga

Default On a knife's edge and retribution by author prit buttar

Just wanted to recommend these two other great reads by Prit Buttar. Both are newer books I have completed along with THE RECKONING. On a Knife's Edge deals with Manstein's counterattack against Soviet armor and troops. Quite a read for sure. All three are my favorite reads for the past year. Well written and covers a lot of detail. Believe Knife's Edge and Retribution can be had in paperback.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement On a knife's edge and retribution by author prit buttar
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks!

I have not read any of these but he has also written many other books. Some of which are on WW1.

All his books seemed to focused on the eastern front.

They look to be well received.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Your welcome MAP. Believe me these three will not disappoint. Can be had too if you have a Kindle for a lot cheaper. Like books that cover certain battles or the fighting in different fronts. Much more detail covered.