Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Sorry .............. I don't know how to post in the 'wanted' section of the forum. Maybe a moderator could move this to the right place ?? I'm looking for a nice Federal 1957-pattern Anti-P

Default 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen

Sorry .............. I don't know how to post in the 'wanted' section of the forum.

Maybe a moderator could move this to the right place ??

I'm looking for a nice Federal 1957-pattern Anti-Partisan Badge ............... any class.

Like the one in the photo attached.

Need it to fill a gap so willing to pay well over the odds ..................... 350 Euro / GBP Pounds. Or willing to do a trade.

If anyone has one going spare, please get in touch.

Thanks all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  
    Last edited by Robin Lumsden; 07-23-2020 at 07:41 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Sorry i cant help, but it always surprises me they actually made a 1957 version of such a blatantly agressive award. Not for valour like an EK2 but for killing individuals......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Robin,

Not sure this link will help or if you have seen it before. It should walk you through the process, step by step.

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Sorry i cant help, but it always surprises me they actually made a 1957 version of such a blatantly agressive award. Not for valour like an EK2 but for killing individuals......
    Yeah, it feels kinda strange...might as well have made a 57 version of the golden party badge while they were at it!

-Joel

Some other 1957 BKA-related stuff in my collection ................... I just need the full-size badge !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen   1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  

1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen   1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  

1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  

I also have this .................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  

And a Souval copy ....................

And some other related old and modern odds and ends .......................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen   1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  

By the way ................ despite what the latest 'Bible' says .................. it's DEFINITELY a HYDRA .......... not a nest of snakes, vipers or serpents !!

The Hydra has long represented political insurgents ................ in many different countries.

Cut one head off .................. another appears.

Even we Brits used it on the Korea Medal.

Just look at all of these examples .................... each creature has many heads, but just one tail.

It's a HYDRA, not a nest of snakes !!

Attached Images Attached Images 1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen  1957er Bandenkampfabzeichen 

Interesting information and topic Robin,

I hope you will be able to find one..

The only thing I can contribute to this is that a few weeks ago I was watching a movie "John Wick 2" and in that movie in a few scenes you will see some folks from the "society" as I will call it are wearing this badge on their suits and as a key chain holding some keys..

Smitty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast