Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

57er Veterans medal group.

Article about: I've had my fill of DDR medals for the time being, and thought that I would get a nice selection of 57er awards to complement them. During 'lockdown', and being very much a prisoner and conf

Default 57er Veterans medal group.

I've had my fill of DDR medals for the time being, and thought that I would get a nice selection of 57er awards to complement them. During 'lockdown', and being very much a prisoner and confined to barracks, I have been scouring through eBay Germany for any bargains. Over the next few nights I'll post what I've managed to turn up. The first set is a very nice early grouping of three medals, the EK11 having a magnetic core, silver plating, and very neatly soldered... and all three medals are court mounted. Click on images to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve

57er Veterans medal group.57er Veterans medal group.57er Veterans medal group.57er Veterans medal group.57er Veterans medal group.57er Veterans medal group.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Veterans medal group.
    P
    Many

?

A very cool looking group!

?

The 57 awards always look better made then thr originals . Very nice .

That's a very nice medal bar Steve. All awards are early St&L made.

Don't forget to post a pic of the reverse of the bar itself.

Regards,
    Nick

Here you go Nick... not the best of pictures, slightly out of focus. The camera tripod is downstairs and I'm too lazy to go for it!

Cheers,
    Steve

57er Veterans medal group.

CBH
    ?

Nice group Steve, it would be nice to have the matching TR metal group side by side.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Nice group Steve, it would be nice to have the matching TR metal group side by side.
    That would prove to be extremely expensive if I did it with all the awards I have picked up over the past few weeks. I'll probably post the two EK 1's tonight - one of them a boxed example, and then work up to the 'Ritterkreuz'.

Cheers,
    Steve

A very nice group mate.

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I've had my fill of DDR medals for the time being, and thought that I would get a nice selection of 57er awards to complement them.
    Careful...it's a slippery slope!

Lovely grouping Steve, been looking forward to seeing these, since you posted them alongside that nice tunic ! Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled !
    Regards
    Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast