Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.

Article about: Gentlemen, an example of a 1957 "Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen" (Customs Border Patrol Honour badge) medal ......appears from enquiries made that this is an early example, a rather

Default 57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.

Gentlemen, an example of a 1957 "Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen" (Customs Border Patrol Honour badge) medal ......appears from enquiries made that this is an early example, a rather flat dark gold/bronze in colour they did not have polished highlights like the early Police long service medals.... I have not seen one in the flesh before, it appears they are rarely encountered.
    The Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal was an award that officials of the Customs border protection agency could be awarded between 1939 and 1945. The decorations were to be awarded to:- Senior civil servants and Officials after four years service, civilian candidates in the central civil service after eight years of frontier service and men who have rendered special services to the Customs Border Protection.
    Its heavy, at 31 grams (with ribbon) and measures 43mm x 43mm.
    I show an illustration of the wartime version.................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.   57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.  

57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.   57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.  

57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.   57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Zollgrenzschutz Ehrenzeichen medal.
    P
    Many

Nice one Steve. Sure does look like an early piece, I wonder if it's a Deumer?

Regards

I have to say Steve that looks cheap and nasty,compared to the original.