Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Here is another certificate for the award

NON-ARTICLE 5
    NATO MEDAL

which my son, (as he told me), was probably given again "by mistake".

This was his second deployment to Kosovo, which he also extended.

He already received this medal on his first tour and if he deploys again, this medal will probably not be awarded a second time.

My son gave his second medal and a shark patch to a fellow soldier of the Garde (Guard) who was repatriated due to illness and did not receive the medal.

The man from Vienna was really happy about it.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

Here is a particularly nice souvenir that my son brought me, an invitation to the farewell party on the occasion of the end of the tour of the guards and militia in Kosovo (48th Mission AUTCON 48/KFOR):

SHARK NIGHT / END OF TOUR

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

In the middle of last year, my son, (as a former member of JgBtl.25), received a letter from the command of Jägerbataillon 25 asking him to volunteer for another deployment as a (now) member of the Miliz (militia) and who had previously been a member of the battalion for many years would not be able to be completely filled because some of the functions required for the upcoming mission in Kosovo as well as in Bosnia, with Kadersoldaten (cadre soldiers) and "Stehenden" soldiers from Jägerbataillon's 25, for both missions together.

My son volunteered, completed this mission as part of the "25" and extended his deployment as probably the last remaining "25" as part of the "48. Mission" (48th mission) together with the 5. Gardekompanie der Garde des ÖBH (5th Guard Company).

A few weeks ago my son received an envelope from the 5th Guard Company of the ÖBH (Österreichisches Bundesheer) with a letter of recognition.

My son informed me that this was probably a special recognition and not the usual “I was there” certificate.

Although he was happy about it, he said that he had only fulfilled his duties to the best of his ability and that this certificate would now be better off in my hands.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22