Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel

Article about: Hi, here is a mantel with armbands of “Geschwader Immelmann” I’d like to share. It has the KKBw label, with some serial numbers I don’t understand, and size/year, 48/67. Except for t

Default Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel

Hi, here is a mantel with armbands of “Geschwader Immelmann” I’d like to share.
    It has the KKBw label, with some serial numbers I don’t understand, and size/year, 48/67. Except for the label, I can’t really tell any difference with later products. It has zipper inside so I believe there should be an extra lining but it did not come with the mantel. I think the owner removed it cause even the outer layer of the lining is in a very used condition, not to mention the extra lining.
    Interestingly it has the sewed in shoulder boards, although it did not meet the regulation, picture evidence show that a lot of officers and unteroffizier from all time periods had this modification.
    Why are the pictures upside down after I upload them, they seems okay on my pc :-(
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel   Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel  

Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel   Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr Luftwaffe Geschwader Immelmann mantel
    P
    Many

Quote by Blackviking2002 View Post
    Hi, here is a mantel with armbands of “Geschwader Immelmann” I’d like to share.
    It has the KKBw label, with some serial numbers I don’t understand, and size/year, 48/67. Except for the label, I can’t really tell any difference with later products. It has zipper inside so I believe there should be an extra lining but it did not come with the mantel. I think the owner removed it cause even the outer layer of the lining is in a very used condition, not to mention the extra lining.
    Interestingly it has the sewed in shoulder boards, although it did not meet the regulation, picture evidence show that a lot of officers and unteroffizier from all time periods had this modification.
    Why are the pictures upside down after I upload them, they seems okay on my pc :-(
    Hi there.

If you are using a cell/smart phone to take your photos, take them in landscape and they will be orientated correctly when you upload them to the forum (this works for me).

Orientation -

Kind regards,

Will.