Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Combat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer / Jagdkommando

Article about: Hi, mates, wanna show you this combat divers badge of the ÖBH / Austrian Bundesheer ( Österreichisches Bundesheer ) . Don´t know if it´s an "awarded" badge, (this, particular,

Default Combat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer / Jagdkommando

Hi, mates,

wanna show you this combat divers badge of the ÖBH / Austrian Bundesheer ( Österreichisches Bundesheer ) .

Don´t know if it´s an "awarded" badge, (this, particular, badge isn´t numbered ! ... ), or, a further purchase with any rights, (authorization), to wear, or, to acquire the badge by the soldier passed this, particular, qualification.

This, particular, Kampfschwimmerabzeichen was manufactured by the company
    ORTH
    WIEN

The dimensions:
    70 x 35 mm

Anyway, it´s a pretty nice badge of the "Austrian Navy-Seals" of the Jagdkommando ( JAKO ) .
    Combat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  Jagdkommando

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Combat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  Jagdkommando
    P
    Many

Received a box full of various military insignia from various nations today.
    Among all these insignia and pins were two US Navy Seals insignia, two "tridents".

I don't know in which area of the forum I should post these two "US NAVY SEALS TRIDENT" for determination, so for the sake of simplicity I'll just do it here in this thread.

Both badges are marked on the back with K-22-N
    This could probably be the manufacturer Wilbur C. Kiff Co. Attleboro MA. ?
    See also this site:
    Can you date my SEAL Trident? - NAVY, MARINE CORPS, COAST GUARD - U.S. Militaria Forum

Can anyone confirm this and also whether my two "Tridents" are issued items or perhaps badges that have been made for the collectors' market.

Thanks in advance,
    R

Combat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  JagdkommandoCombat Diver badge of the Austrian Bundesheer /  Jagdkommando
    Last edited by Reibert; 07-21-2023 at 08:39 PM.