Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Bundeswehr Breadbag

Article about: Bought this bread bag, today i think it bundeswehr am i right? or is it east German? Thanks Derrick

Default Early Bundeswehr Breadbag

Bought this bread bag, today i think it bundeswehr am i right? or is it east German?

Thanks
    Derrick
    Early Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr BreadbagEarly Bundeswehr Breadbag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Bundeswehr Breadbag
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early Bundeswehr Breadbag

i think its BGS (police force) not bundeswehr as the BGS used the same webbing as the wehrmacht (with different ammo pouches)

Hello.
    With that kind of fabric, the use of dyed pork leather, the absence of leather pieces inside on the belt loops, the general greyish color and, last but not least, the circular stamp on the bag's flap, I am fairly confident about the fact that this comes from east Germany.
    I will do my best to get a few pictures of my bread bags this week-end and post them here for comparison.

It's DDR for sure. They were still making them (for "camping") until the 70's at least. I have the twin of that one that still has the paper tags on it, they are very common.