Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......

Article about: Gents, I have added to my OdRcollection a full set of the magazine "Das Ritterkreuz" for the year 1958. The GdR the "Gemeinschaft der Ritterkreuztrager" is the early name

Default GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......

Gents, I have added to my OdRcollection a full set of the magazine "Das Ritterkreuz" for the year 1958.
    The GdR the "Gemeinschaft der Ritterkreuztrager" is the early name used by the association of Knights Cross holders in the 1950's...
    They later changed there name to the OdR "Ordensgemeinschaft der Ritterkrueztrager e.V." the name in use today....these are monthly magazines for the attention of members.
    They are smaller than the later magazines issued by the OdR............
    In the January 1958 edition, there is a loose flyer showing EK awards.....I do not know if this is for the information of members or a firms teaser promo........notice the RK illustrated is a Schickle !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......   GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......  

GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......   GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......
    P
    Many

Great set Steve! Too bad members only receive four a year now...I think?

Regards
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 02-28-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Great finds!...

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Great set Steve! To bad members only receive four a year now...I think?
    Regards
    I do not think they have the membership numbers these days Nick, and RKT numbers are dwindling fast !
    Prost ! Steve.

like every body else time waits for no man.

and this memo indicating numbers of bravery awards was in between the issues.............makes interesting reference/reading !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......   GdR magazines, full set for 1958.......