Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....

Article about: Just added this to my BW collection...a wonderful Officers private purchase Beret belonging to a Major of the now defunct Tank Destroyer units of the Bundeswehr .....all wool with leather be

Default Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....

Just added this to my BW collection...a wonderful Officers private purchase Beret belonging to a Major of the now defunct Tank Destroyer units of the Bundeswehr .....all wool with leather beading and high quality embroidered bullion badge. Named to a Major Glolig, who purchased the beret from the K K BW shop in Koblenz, manufactured by " ERICH FRITZSCH Mutzenfabrikation"
    sadly not dated...something for collectors to note, nearly all Officer caps/tunics are not dated, unlike EM/NCO items ! Here is a list of Tank destroyer units in the BW 1955-2006... Liste der Panzerjägerverbände der Bundeswehr
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....   Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....  

Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....   Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....

Nice cap Steve and very well done embroidered bullion also.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Named Panzerjager Officers embroidered beret....

I like that. Nice one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!