Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Site recommendation "Die Deutschen Orden"

Article about: I found a rather nice reference site for post-war German awards and decorations that might be of interest to our members. (Apologies in case the link was posted before, but at least to me, i

Default Site recommendation "Die Deutschen Orden"

I found a rather nice reference site for post-war German awards and decorations that might be of interest to our members. (Apologies in case the link was posted before, but at least to me, it's a new one.) The site is run by Alexander von Sallach, author of the well-known reference book "Die Orden und Ehrenzeichen unserer Republik" (last published in 2011 in its fourth edition) and intended as a companion piece to the printed works. It's in German, but should be easy to navigate even for non-German speakers.

Go to:

Startseite

Now click the "Zu den Auszeichnungen" link. Use the drop-down menues to select a specific state [ "Wähle ein Bundesland" menu] and/or award category ["Wähle eine Kategorie" menu], then click the search ["Suchen"] button. Alternatively, the round buttons at the bottom of the page can also be used for state-/category-based navigation.

A search function offering the possibility of a direct search for an award/decoration by its name is available as well.

The awards and decorations are presented with their name/designation, measurements, year of institution/period of existence and a color photograph.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Site recommendation "Die Deutschen Orden"
    P
    Many

Andreas, great site thanks for posting ! it will be well used by me !
    Prost ! Steve.