Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I recently found 3 German covers and judged 2 as fake/reproductions and one I'm in doubt. there are two fledmutzes from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. I have my

?

Default 3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

Hello gentlemen,

I recently found 3 German covers and judged 2 as fake/reproductions and one I'm in doubt.

there are two fledmutzes from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops.

I have my doubts about all three, but would like to hear your opinions.

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification
    P
    Many

?

The first one with the Edelweiß is a post-war Slama cap, presumably for Austrian Gendarmerie. The original TR Gebirgsjäger-Edelweiß looked different.

?

Yes, I agree the mountain cap is a post war, in fact the actual Edelweiß insignia is also post war as stated by Wolfgang

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

The two luftwaffe caps look good to me based on the limited photo's you provided. I suggest you start a new thread for each Luft cap with more in depth photo's for a better evaluation. Include closeups of the insignia, buttons, photo's of the cap with the flaps folded down including the rear, under the peak (bill) for irregular stitching etc,,,
    Regards, Al

Does the last photo have Japanese characters stamped above 0004 or are my old eyes playing tricks on me.

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

Thanks for the opinions gentlemen. soon I will be posting more photos of the hats to make it clearer to identify and give better opinions

?

Hello gentlemen,

I will post here more and more detailed photos of each piece for evaluation.

Thanks

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

?

LW's hat

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

?

The green hat with the flower

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification

?

Quote by joaobr View Post
    Hello gentlemen,

I will post here more and more detailed photos of each piece for evaluation.

Thanks

After seeing the new photo's I'm going to go out on a limb and say this sidecap has the wrong cut and poor stitching. Eagle may be bad as well. I'd be happy to be corrected by an advanced Luftwaffe collector
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by joaobr View Post
    LW's hat

3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification3 fake Feldmutze? Two from the luftwaffe and one from mountain troops. help with identification
    This M43 looks off to me as well now with the additional photo's. As Bill stated earlier, strange Japanese or Chinese characters over the RBN stamp
    Regards, Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast