Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any Advice if this is real or fake?

Article about: Hi everyone, I am curious to know the thoughts on this piece. From my researching on here and online it appears to be either authentic from JC Kornacker. Or a Michael Janke reproduction. I c

Default Any Advice if this is real or fake?

Hi everyone,
    I am curious to know the thoughts on this piece. From my researching on here and online it appears to be either authentic from JC Kornacker. Or a Michael Janke reproduction. I can see some markings on the inside band in one of the pictures that read marke standard, so am hopeful that maybe it could be authentic. I don’t have anymore pics at the moment.

Any Advice if this is real or fake?Any Advice if this is real or fake?Any Advice if this is real or fake?Any Advice if this is real or fake?

Thank you for any insight and advice.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any Advice if this is real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Nice original Kornacker cap with repaired (and in some areas waiting for repair - hopefully [more] thoroughly done) sweatband.

Thank you for the information. They’re asking just north of 900 euro, can I ask your thoughts on this price as well? This will be my first cap purchase and I feel this is kind of on the high side, but not sure. Thanks again.

I believe if you looked around you could get a nice infantry officer Schirmutze for less than €900

?

I wouldn't pay this amount for an EM/NCO Infanterie cap in this condition. I know prices are insane at the moment but you can get a better one for less if you are patient.

I like everything about it except the price. Material, stitching, insignia. The chinstrap etc. The price is way way too high.

Thanks everyone, I’ll see if I can negotiate with the price, or see if I can combine with the sword that came from the same estate and make a deal. If not, I’ll let it go by to the next person and keep my eye out for a better deal.

Hello.
    Agree with others .Too expensive for an Infantry visor in this condition. Around 600-700 e will be better.

I like the cap, but far too much money as others have said.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!