Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I am planning on adding this to my collection of NSDAP Ortsgruppe visors. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. It has a great RZM under the sweat ba

Default Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor

Gentlemen, I am planning on adding this to my collection of NSDAP Political visors. I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. It has a great RZM under the sweat band. As always, many thanks in advance please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor   Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor  

Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor   Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with NSDAP Ortsgruppe visor
    P
    Many

?

Judging from these pictures a nice orginal cap. Buy yourself Wim's vol. 6 on German Headgear - there he lists all the RZM-numbers and you can determine the maker of this cap. The place for the RZM-tag at the back of the cap is quite unusual if I am not wrong.
    Don't know a thing of insignia, so can't say anything on these.