Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?

Article about: Came across this ... I assume fake. Opinions?

morrisdg
    ?

Default Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?

Came across this ... I assume fake. Opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?   Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?  

Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?   Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?  

Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?   Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?  

2. # ADS

You want:Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?

orBlack SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?Black SS Officers cap: Real or Fake?

- - ------- - -

The combination of the wire piping and the wool variety in one is out of the normal.

100% agreement with FB. This is a total fake that has been aged to fool.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    100% agreement with FB. This is a total fake that has been aged to fool.
    Thanks, dear friend, you know far better than do I, and with much more experience than mine.

?

It looks like a Peküro-style post-war cap (see the colour of the wasserdicht-top panel lining) for some unknown organisation. The cap cords (twisting!) + the buttons which are too big may have been added even later.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    It looks like a Peküro-style post-war cap (see the colour of the wasserdicht-top panel lining) for some unknown organisation. The cap cords (twisting!) + the buttons which are too big may have been added even later.
    Well said.