Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??

Article about: Good eve again, friends. I'm interested in purchasing this cap. It looks, to me, like a late war (lower quality wool?) cap with a possible late war trapezoid. These pictures aren't great, bu

Default Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??

Good eve again, friends. I'm interested in purchasing this cap. It looks, to me, like a late war (lower quality wool?) cap with a possible late war trapezoid. These pictures aren't great, but I'm requesting more. Do you think it has potential?? I think it may, but am still iffy... I would like to pursue it based on the opinions of some more experienced folks on the forum. Many, many thanks in advance, and I'll hope to post some more larger pics soon.

It appears to have a RBNr. of 0/0321/2080(?)
    Size 58

Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??
    Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying M43 Field Cap - Is There Potential??
    P
    Many

?

I’m not keen..
    The peak looks enormous (out of proportion with the rest of the cap), though it may be due to the photographs, and I can’t say I like the cloth - at this stage.
    I shall await better images and better educated opinions.

Hello,
    It is a reproduction, sorry
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by Kohima View Post
    I’m not keen..
    The peak looks enormous (out of proportion with the rest of the cap), though it may be due to the photographs, and I can’t say I like the cloth - at this stage.
    I shall await better images and better educated opinions.
    Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    It is a reproduction, sorry
    Thanks
    Thanks, gents! Some more digging made me back away from this purchase, and your help definitely confirms my suspicions. Thanks again, another fake identified! Glad I didn't go for it.

Good to wear while digging the garden though......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "