Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Clemens Wagner Cap

Article about: Hello , my name is Danny and i am new here . I wonder if anyone could point me to right direction of this Cap recently purchased in auction .Cap came with American Eagle attached but makers

?

Default Clemens Wagner Cap

Hello , my name is Danny and i am new here . I wonder if anyone could point me to right direction of this Cap recently purchased in auction .Cap came with American Eagle attached but makers name is German .Any ideas ?Please see pictures enclosed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Clemens Wagner Cap   Clemens Wagner Cap  

Clemens Wagner Cap   Clemens Wagner Cap  

Clemens Wagner Cap   Clemens Wagner Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Clemens Wagner Cap
    P
    Many

?

This used to be a German BRD army cap for a pioneer of June 1965 made by Clemens Wagner. A funny person ruined it by sewing idiotic silvery cords to it. Furthermore the cap is in a very pitiable state.

For BW-caps see here: Bundeswehr peaked caps.

ErWeSa is absolutely correct...BRD Cap...It may have been "tarted-up" for Costume/Theater Use...
    -Glenn-

?

I earnestly hope you were not the "winner" of this auction. Cap is a travesty and essentially worthless in this condition.

BobS

?

Brill thanks a mill, good to know what it was - took my chance and did not spend more than 10 not a big loss took a chance because of its name ...