Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Visor Cap for review

Article about: Seeing what the headgear people on here think of this one. Any info is appreciated.

?

Default DAF Visor Cap for review

Seeing what the headgear people on here think of this one. Any info is appreciated.
    DAF Visor Cap for reviewDAF Visor Cap for reviewDAF Visor Cap for reviewDAF Visor Cap for reviewDAF Visor Cap for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Visor Cap for review
    P
    Many

?

Are we sure this isn't a modern made fisherman's hat with material from a hat device sewn on ?? What's with the anchor ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Visor Cap for review   DAF Visor Cap for review  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Doc92 check the material the leather sweatband is sewn to with the zig-zag stiches - looks like plastic to me (as does the chin-strap). I am with Gwar, a post-war civil fisherman's cap most likely.

?

100% guarantee if not real or your money back. lol It does have a zig zag pattern on the liner. Chinstrap is definitely plastic. Liner is some type of thin leather, not plastic.

?

I was not talking about the sweatband which is leather but about its base it is attached to by zig-zag stitches:

DAF Visor Cap for review

?

Seller agreed about the authenticity, apologized and I traded the hat straight up for this heer dagger which I know much more about. Here's my son holding his new acquisition.
    DAF Visor Cap for reviewDAF Visor Cap for review

?

Good decision! You shoud consider putting this into the proper section: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/. (Which idiot tried to sharpen the edges with what seems to have been a very rough grinding disk?)

?

Forgot to say, thank you for the quick info on this one.