MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Enlisted Panzer Visor??

Article about: This one was said as listed as an Enlisted man's Panzer Visor. The piping looks pinkish in the light but redish in others. The Diamond is missing so there is no makers mark. Is this panzer o

Default Enlisted Panzer Visor??

This one was said as listed as an Enlisted man's Panzer Visor. The piping looks pinkish in the light but redish in others. The Diamond is missing so there is no makers mark. Is this panzer or possibly artillery?

Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Enlisted Panzer Visor??
    P
    Many

IMO, if you compare it with the cockade, it looks red to me, but wait for other opinions.
    Here is my Panzer visor to compare.
    Ralph.

Enlisted Panzer Visor??

Enlisted Panzer Visor??
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm with Ralph, it looks Arty on my screen too, here's mineEnlisted Panzer Visor??
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Simon, can you please post some photos of the inside if possible, thank you.

Here is the interior. A friend bought it and it looked good in pictures but he questioned it when he got it. He knows I'm into this stuff and brought it to me. I couldn't tell either. In certain lights it looks pink in others red. I just couldn't tell. Hence why I am here.

Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor?? Enlisted Panzer Visor??

If you have an NSDAP brassard or Russian Front medal ribbon to put next to the piping that will advise what it is.

I don't have my Russian Front medal in front of me. I have boxes I would have to go through.
    Last edited by SimonSorenKam; 04-07-2022 at 10:51 PM.

Lift up the back of the cap body and check the piping color underneath

CBH
    ?

A photo in natural light might help, Panzer Pink often looks red in photos.

I'll get it outside when I get home. According to what I was told the place it was purchased from said they guarantee their listings as accurate and will even sign a certificate of authenticity (I know) describing it and that it's real. They have a return policy but it has to be authenticated by someone and a letter indicating why it's different than what it was listed as.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast