Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

german police wedge green piping

Article about: There is contreversy about this hat. Want opinion. It has a embroidery early eagle.

?

Default german police wedge green piping

There is contreversy about this hat. Want opinion. It has a embroidery early eagle.german police wedge green pipinggerman police wedge green piping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german police wedge green piping
    P
    Many

Quote by nasa2 View Post
    Want opinion.
    You forgot to add "IMMEDIATELY".

?

immediately

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    You forgot to add "IMMEDIATELY".
    The reaction speaks for someone who is no master of the English language, i. e. who thinks "immediately" must mean "please". In this case we should forgive him.

Should he, however, be cheeky he will undoubtedly soon join his "colleagues" and be banned.

?

It was not easy for the 1st time to post. Registration & find the files at diff. places, had to act fast cause the item was in auction. I was ask to put it here for review. The main objection was the embroidered eagle. Generally you see the Bevo woven type on. This hat
    is very well made, lightly worn, has a brown twill liner w. no size or maker. I think this is a ligit early eagle. There is copy almost similar sleeve eagle in design by Murphs militaria.

CBH
    ?

I'm not a fan of the eagle either, here is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german police wedge green piping  

Does not look very well made, red flag for me, but I am do not have the experience. Just a gut feeling.
    John

CBH
    ?

I'd also suggest you get photos of the interior, and close-ups of the rivets both sides. I'd wait for the hat guys to comment.

This looks nothing like a 3rd Reich era cap. It is easy to add a police eagle on to any cap and give it a false attribution. Welcome to the forum. When requesting assistance, ALWAYS use the courtesy of "please" and "thank you" to those who take their time to reply. The eagle patch also appears to be modern.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

anybody can make a mistake...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast