Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested

Article about: These are a couple of caps I have found for sale and am looking for advice on authenticity. Thank you, Doug B.

Default Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested

These are a couple of caps I have found for sale and am looking for advice on authenticity.

Thank you,

Doug B.

Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requestedHeer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requestedHeer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested
    Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requestedHeer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested

Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requestedHeer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Cavalry Crusher and Police Cap authenticy advice requested
    P
    Many

?

The yellow-piped (signals or cavalry?) cap is IMO an original specimen. The sweatband was reapplied/replaced. Seems to be a war example considering the lining and the visible seam on the bottom of the cap band in the second pic (a sloppyness which shouldn't have occurred but often did). You'd have to check the colour of the pipig in order to make sure that it is not an infantry cap the piping of which was dyed to make it more valuable.
    I can't say anything about the side cap as these are not my field of interest.

Thank you very much ErWeSa! I am working on a Cav display and I think the cap will go well with it.

The orange piped side cap looks like a pre-1942 version for Rural Police. Had to tell from the photos what color the material is; faded police green or field gray. I'd want to see the interior before making a purchase.