Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Flak helpers cap

Article about: Hi guys. Can I please get your thoughts and opinions on this one. Not my field of expertise. Only have one helmet in my collection. Im at sea so not much tome for research. The numbers on th

?

Default HJ Flak helpers cap

Hi guys. Can I please get your thoughts and opinions on this one. Not my field of expertise. Only have one helmet in my collection. Im at sea so not much tome for research. The numbers on the underside are what I have noticed different to a couple I have looked at on forum. Just would go well as part of my HJ group. As always thanks for your time and input. HJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers capHJ Flak helpers cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Flak helpers cap
    P
    Many

I've seen this kind of quilted Winter cap in other forms. The material looks right but I am not well versed in HJ items. Neil

?

Thanks Neil. In no rush see what others have to say

One look original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Neil. In no rush see what others have to say. I think it ok looking at some others. Always good to get confirmation when heading into a new area of the hobby

- - ------- - -

Damn wifi! Thanks Ade much appreciated