Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I need help identifying this cap

Article about: hello friends, please help in identifying this cap. I got it today from an old man who found her in the attic when clearing the house. but he couldn't tell me anything more about the cap. so

?

Default I need help identifying this cap

hello friends, please help in identifying this cap. I got it today from an old man who found her in the attic when clearing the house. but he couldn't tell me anything more about the cap. so please help, thank you in advance for your feedback and commentsI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this capI need help identifying this cap inside the cap is written: niederbayerische fahnenstickerei INH M Kössinger 8306 SCHIERLING bel. Regensburg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help identifying this cap
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It's for a Disabled War Veteran Organization, NSKOV, but it looks post-war as the TR era emblem had a swastika.
    That stamp doesn't belong there.

?

These bogus stamps always are a dead-sure giveaway. This is indeed post-war, a bavarian verteran's organisation I guess - but I'm not sure, as the post-war Kyffhäuserbund badge shouldn't be on the crown but on the centerband. So perhaps completely made up.

Cp here: Maritime Mutzen, Windjammer- und Seglermutzen - Hutgrosshandlung Drosten

And have a look here, as I have said so often: there is alsmost nothing, that has not already been treated here:

German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap

so, perhaps not completely made up, just post war and with wrong positioned insignia.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 04-19-2020 at 10:56 AM.

?

Thank you very much for your comments

I agree about the stamp. You can purchase replica Nazi rubber stamps, and slap them on anything to make it look authentic. If you can read a little German, the rubber stamp will indicate what office or department it's appropriate for. Don't get carried away with the eagle and swastika.