Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

KM Coastal Artillery side cap

Article about: Hi again, What do you think about this one? thanks in advance, Luc

?

Default KM Coastal Artillery side cap

Hi again,
    What do you think about this one?
    thanks in advance,
    Luc

KM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Coastal Artillery side cap
    P
    Many

?

As nobody else has reacted so far, I'll have a go although side caps are not my line of business. To me it looks suspicious - the fabric, the badges and the make. Better pictures (particularly of the interior and the air vents) would help.

?

Hi,
    Thank you.
    More pics as requested:

KM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side cap

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    As nobody else has reacted so far, I'll have a go although side caps are not my line of business. To me it looks suspicious - the fabric, the badges and the make. Better pictures (particularly of the interior and the air vents) would help.
    There is nothing to react to. I looked at this three days ago & passed. The pics are not discernible to pass judgment. So far, I agree about the fabric...but need better images to say for sure

?

Hi,
    I do my best, RealSteel, difficult to know what criteria you must evaluate.
    Other pics:

KM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side capKM Coastal Artillery side cap

Hi Narcis
    Would like to see inside of rivets clear & close up. Also...fold down the side flaps to reveal texture & color of underlying fabric. Normally the outer flap will fade from decades of aging, underneath should be original color & texture. Also I can't see insignia application (threads)
    D.

?

?

Quote by Narcis View Post
    Wrong cut for a classical after 40 KA cap . IMO a repro with original badges ...
    Nick