Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover

Article about: An older collector has this Kreigsmarine Cap ….let me snap some pics to post. Curious if this is WW2 or post war or even repro?? The cap is dated 1943, size 57 and maker Marked. Any feedba

?

Default Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover

An older collector has this Kreigsmarine Cap ….let me snap some pics to post. Curious if this is WW2 or post war or even repro?? The cap is dated 1943, size 57 and maker
    Marked. Any feedback , opinions or concerns would be appreciated . Thanks Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White CoverKreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover
    P
    Many

?

I don't like the fabric and even less the sweatband - if this is pigskin (hard to see) then it is one of the badly made Latvian fake/repro caps.
    What is the reddish material one can see in the picture? Never seen anything like that in a period cap before (KM is, however not my special field!).
    Better pictures would help.

Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover

Agree with Erwesa--it is a Latvian repro.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

The first thing that I noticed was that the Tally's Lettering is too thin compared to an original...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine Donald Duck w/ White Cover