Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe M43 field cap

Article about: Hello, I have a question about this Luftwaffe M43 field cap, is everything OK with it, it comes from a certain website but I would like to make sure that everything is 100% OK, thank you ver

Default Luftwaffe M43 field cap

Hello, I have a question about this Luftwaffe M43 field cap, is everything OK with it, it comes from a certain website but I would like to make sure that everything is 100% OK, thank you very much for your help. Regards Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 field cap   Luftwaffe M43 field cap  

Luftwaffe M43 field cap   Luftwaffe M43 field cap  

Luftwaffe M43 field cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M43 field cap
    P
    Many

?

It looks ok to me, though I’m unsure about the maker’s mark - only because it’s not one I’m familiar with.
    This is actually the earlier ‘Bergmütze’ style, rather than the 1943 Einheitsfliegermütze.
    I hope you get some more responses (Bob L is your man for this)!

Hello, thank you very much for your answer and suggestions, until now I thought that no one would help me hihi. I understand that it is also interesting for me that it is a type of mountain cap earlier than the M43 model, but from the beginning this stamp also made me wonder why it has the full name and not, for example, a number rbn ? Hmmm. Best regards Mariusz.