Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?

Article about: Good eve, friends. I'd like to show to you all my nicest piece of soft headgear - this M42 Feldmütze (EM-NCO Field Cap). It's a recent purchase, and it's in very fine shape. I feel good abo

Default M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?

Good eve, friends. I'd like to show to you all my nicest piece of soft headgear - this M42 Feldmütze (EM-NCO Field Cap). It's a recent purchase, and it's in very fine shape. I feel good about its authenticity, but I respect the opinion and experience you all have to offer - I'm by no means an expert. Please enjoy, and tell me what you think. Here's a few details/questions:

• The rayon (?) liner has a stamp reading "L. Ritgen" and below that "Karlsruhe (B)" and a 1942 date. Anyone familiar with the maker L. Ritgen? Not sure what the "B" after Karlsruhe is for. Baden, maybe?

• It's a small size in only a 53

M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?
    M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?
    Last edited by DerFunker; 05-05-2022 at 02:18 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Feldmütze - My Nicest Cap. What do you think?
    P
    Many

53cm? .... damn, these guys had tiny noggins!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    53cm? .... damn, these guys had tiny noggins!
    Yes! This one was definitely for a little fella. Luckily my mannequin also happens to have a tiny noggin, and this hat displays well on him!