MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

need help with cap

Article about: hello collectors i need help to identify this cap thanks in advance to all regards juergen

Default need help with cap

hello collectors
    i need help to identify this cap
    thanks in advance to all
    regards juergen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need help with cap   need help with cap  

need help with cap   need help with cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need help with cap
    P
    Many

?

That's a postwar Mueller logo with the bottom portion missing according to this thread courtesy of Stonemint.

need help with cap

need help with cap

Maker Survey: August Müller of Munich
    Regards, Al

?

The pictures of the interior are from two different caps - one the post war Müller, as Aldo stated, the other one of a Hut Weber/Bonn (most likely the distributor) - maker seems to have been Peküro, also post war considering the waterproof lining of the top panel.

thanks for the help

Funny Bird, that's for sure. The cockade in black, white and red, the upper piping in silver-colored metal, probably aluminium - just like officers-style - the piping around the cap band in darker green, as for hunters or police, then unusual ventholes. The holes in the fabric on the front almost look like made from prongs of an TR eagle. Really quite a strange unusual visor. I would also be interested to know what it was used for, or by which institution.

?

Just saw it on German ebay. Already at 62,- €. Not bad for a post war Schützenvereins- or Musikvereins cap (shooting assiciation/music band cap).