Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original

Article about: I found a good deal for this cap, I would like to hear some opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The seller fixed the price in 486\\$, what do you think? Thank you for your answers

Default Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original

I found a good deal for this cap, I would like to hear some opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The seller fixed the price in 486$, what do you think? Thank you for your answers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original   Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original  

Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Luftwaffe officer cap not sure original
    P
    Many

I would safe my money!
    Looks like a reproduction cap..

This one is bad as well.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you for your answers, I will take them into account. But why you think it's fake?, I would be pleased to hear more

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Thank you for your answers, I will take them into account. But why you think it's fake?, I would be pleased to hear more
    These gents are our experts in this field - I would take their opinions as gospel..... but its all about the quality of construction, I would guess.

The saying "they don't make 'em like they used to" is true - the Hatters were true craftsmen back then!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

By becoming a paying member it opens up a world of soft headgear to compare and learn from. When you first know what to look for in a good visor, it will save you many $.. So a small fee 25$ for one year membership.
    Well spend.

See this thread for 85+ minty originals to compare & contrast:

LW Blue-top Officer Visors
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you all, I will pass for this one. I will keep waiting. I would be pleased to become a paying member, but I don't have a lot of money, I'm from Spain, when I have a little bit of money I spend it collecting antiques from the Second World War.