Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NS- Kyffhäuserbund cap

Article about: hi friends i would like to show you a hat i bought recently. they may not be in full condition, but hopefully you will like them. thank you in advance for the comments

?

Default NS- Kyffhäuserbund cap

hi friends i would like to show you a hat i bought recently. they may not be in full condition, but hopefully you will like them. thank you in advance for the commentsNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund capNS- Kyffhäuserbund cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS- Kyffhäuserbund cap
    P
    Many

OK--you have one hat this is postwar Kyffhauserbund (the one with the iron crosses on the band).
    The other is an original Third Reich Reichskriegerbund by Pekuro (it has the swastikas on the band).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Stonemint- Thank you for your comment

Hi Kekel,
    also 2 years later I would like to give my comment to your two caps.
    Both caps are from the Reichskriegerbund / Kyffhäuserbund, as stonemint had already written. Unfortunately both caps are only "BASICS".
    Cap 1 with the Iron Cross on the cap band is post-war. Also the writing on the inside shows this. The Kyffhäuserturm, the year 17 86 and the Iron Cross under the tower are the insignia of the new Kyffhäuserbund from 1952.
    The insignia on the cap is NOT a cap insignia but the badge of honor 2nd class, type 2, of the Reichskriegerbund and was worn on the right armband from 1938.
    Cap 2 is a cap of the German Reichskriegerbund / NS.-Reichskriegerbund. You can see it by the swastika. Also the writing inside fits to it. The oak leaves and the cockade match. But the eagle is wrong. Here belongs the silver eagle of the Reichskriegerbund with Iron Cross and the SHORT swords on it. The long swords belong to the caps of the Soldiers' Association! Soldatenbund is not Reichskriegerbund.
    Many greetings and a nice Christmas
    Peter