Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Kreisleitung Visor real or fake?

Article about: Hi, dear collector comrades! I do have this NSDAP Kreislevel visor, which I have had some doubts about the authenticity for a long time. It's just the rather unusual production method that m

Gents, this tells you what it offers, and how to join:

Want to See & Learn More? Join the WRF Gold Club!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kreisleitung Visor real or fake?
    P
    Many

I have had strong doubts about the authenticity of the visor for some time. I still remember not really liking it when it first arrived. However, for purely visual reasons. Well, back then I was a bit less experienced and maybe naive. I trusted the dealer's promise that he would only sell contemporary pieces. That wouldn't happen to me today anyway! In the last few weeks I then dealt with the visor more closely, because I had used it with my restored Kreisleiter uniform. In the course of this, my doubts grew more and more, also because I compared the visor more closely with my other visors. Well, sometimes you just try to calm yourself down, push existing doubts aside. Now at least I have certainty and disposed of the visor directly. Then I'll just have to look for an original piece again... Thanks again to everyone who helped me!

Let's hope you didn't 'dispose' of it without including your feelings to the new owner.
    Elsewise, you become a part of the problem that plagues this hobby yourself.

If he bought it with your concerns included, then you're OK unless it went to a shady dealer
    who will foist it on a newbie.

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    Let's hope you didn't 'dispose' of it without including your feelings to the new owner.
    Elsewise, you become a part of the problem that plagues this hobby yourself.

If he bought it with your concerns included, then you're OK unless it went to a shady dealer
    who will foist it on a newbie.
    Don't worry about that, the new 'owner' is the thrashcan in front of my House.

Bravo!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2