Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool Feldmütze

Article about: Any thoughts about that hat? It's a felt made hat with Luft style cockade. The eagle seems once has been there but a metal one

?

Default NSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool Feldmütze

Any thoughts about that hat? It's a felt made hat with Luft style cockade. The eagle seems once has been there but a metal one
    NSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool FeldmützeNSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool Feldmütze
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool Feldmütze
    P
    Many

Never seen one like this before, maybe some kind of ski cap, maker appears to be Oskar Hertlein....

I have no idea if it is a WW2 period made cap though.....

-Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP or Lufwaffe white wool Feldmütze 

?

the eagle on the Schirmmutze shown on the sweatdiamond cannot be postwar issue. Also the construction of the hat and materials used is a typical for a period headgear. The white based Luft style cockade is used somewhere on a period headgear?
    Regards,
    Dimas

Is it Hertlein? The logo as such is not in their TR-catalogue,
    nor is this style of cap shown!!

CBH
    ?

Could it be an Olympic cap , I believe some wore white hats . Just a thought.

This same hat was being sold somewhere a few years ago as an "Olympics Ski Hat."
    I have seen this style before in black, & it was always my understanding that they were part of a civilian ski outfit.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

There is a two small holes from a kind of metal cockade like a small M 32 SS/SA eagle, and Luftwaffe style cockade on a white background, does such cockades being use in other headgear or especially designed for white headgear? The hat itself is padded between liner and hat, and cockade is present as my friend got it from wet's family in Austria
    Regards,
    Dimas