Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Ortsgruppe Political Leader’s Visor Cap Thoughts?

Article about: Looks good to me compared to others I have seen. Unfortunate about the moth nips but still looks like a nice cap. any idea on the maker? These are the only photos I currently have. Thanks gu

Default NSDAP Ortsgruppe Political Leader’s Visor Cap Thoughts?

Looks good to me compared to others I have seen. Unfortunate about the moth nips but still looks like a nice cap. any idea on the maker? These are the only photos I currently have. Thanks guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Ortsgruppe Political Leader’s Visor Cap Thoughts?
    P
    Many

?

I don't like the tag in this cap - any more pictures of how the lining is sewn in?
    Compare here: Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!

RZM # would have belonged to W-T-K, Wilhelm Wethekam.

These are the only photos I have at the moment. I’m going to try and get more from the seller. The detail in the tag is lacking compared to others I’ve seen. The RZM and other parts are not as sharp as others I’ve seen so I definitely see your point on the tag

IMO this Visor is period. Form 3, updated with 1939 pattern insignia. Only the eagle is not 1939 pattern, but late 1938. I like the RZM Tag itself too, but liner and Tag might have been resewn.

Thank you for info Sammler. I’ll try and post some more interior photos when I have my hands on it next week.