Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?

Article about: Greetings, not long since you asked for help with a hat, they think of this hat of artillery? Manufacturer that could be? Calls 400EUR. is a good price? THANKS!!!!!

Default Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?

Greetings, not long since you asked for help with a hat, they think of this hat of artillery?
    Manufacturer that could be?
    Calls 400EUR. is a good price?

THANKS!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?   Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?  

Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?   Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?  

Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?   Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Offizier Artillerie Cap Original Or Fake?

Original cap in good condition. Hard to tell who the maker is, I thought erel sonderklasse at first but the sweatband is different to anything Lubstein used as far as I know.

Only you can decide if 400 euro is a good price for you. It's not expensive but Artillery hats are very difficult to make your money back on when it comes time to sell.

Nice original hat in a good condition. 400 euro's seems a reasonable and fair price to me for what it's worth!

HI
    nice cap and worth the money IMO if you want it for your collection.

As Ben said hard to move on if they are too much money but this price is on the low end if its from a dealer.

Hope this helps

cheers

tony

ps if you want a really expensive one I have one for sale !

I agree. A period cap in pretty decent condition with a price tag that is about where one would expect it to be.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I want more likes for my comment!

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Artillery hats are very difficult to make your money back on when it comes time to sell.
    Why is that? Just down to the amount on the market? Undesireable? More hard to sell than Infantry caps?

Personally, I think the Artillery caps are one of the nicer caps with the red piping, makes an eyecatching contrast.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

very nice cap, Ben the red pipe is very desirable... like the wine ! lol