Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original?

Article about: Hello, I would like to know if this kepi is an original. thank you cedo

?

Default Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, it is a fake. I have seen many identical to this in Germany, with this very tag.

If you join the site, Mr. Mint has a large array of very real kepis at hand.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...ch-visor-hats/

- - ------- - -

The textiles, the manufacture, and inner appointments do not correspond to an original. Also the Hoheitszeichen is a common fake.

You want something that looks more like this....but join the site and can examine the things....Original?Original?

The things came in different models, the Koeper ones being either stiff or non rigid. Then there was a woolen model. And so forth.

We have thousands of images of authentic items.

This (above) is a Kuepper for the SS from Swabia, but there you are. Below is a winter SA cap and etc.

There are authentic Berlin SA caps here. I owned one which is in Saris' book and it went to Bob Coleman.Original?Original?

Koeper= cotton textile, Kuepper= Wuppertal cap maker.Original?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-11-2018 at 08:03 PM.

You also want Wim Saris's headgear book, especially on SA headwear. It is the finest source bar none.

This kepi is to sell or to change on a French site, the dealer want one Politishleiter cap!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    This kepi is to sell or to change on a French site, the dealer want one Politishleiter cap!
    Collecting is filled with so much hope and so much disappointment. I do not like to disappoint people, in any language, and surely not in
    France, which is a place of such pleasure, happiness and beauty. However, the kepi is a piece of junk.Original?Original?Original?

If you want hints of where to buy good items of this type, we can well provide you with tips. As much as I admire France, and enjoy what little time I might spend there,
    I have no idea of the secrets of the militaria market. Nor does one learn here much about it, either.

What little I know I recall from going to flea markets in Brussels in the 1980s, when I was stationed in the FRG,
    and what odd things I see in you tube and so on.

Once more, I have seen kepis of this kind, poorly executed, in militaria faires in Germany, i.e. Berlin with this tag.

As you know, I follow RZM tags closely. It is my pet rock.

I inherited several of the SA kepis in Wim's book from the disposal of Alfred Icks' collection a quarter-century ago. I sold them all to Bob Coleman. I still collect SS kepis.

?

Hello, thank you you for all this information . It confirms what i thought. Cedo